So here we go, we only need 4 ingredients and about 15-20minutes, depending on your oven! Oh, and did I mention it's very tasty. It's perfect for a weeknight or any night especially now that school is back in session and schedules are getting filled quickly. And I probably didn't even need to do a tutorial, but this way you can have it "pinned" on your recipe board or you can just bookmark it for later.
- Frozen Garlic Bread
- Favortie Pizza Sauce ( I had left over marinara and it worked out fine, although I prefer our homemade pizza sauce)
- Pepperoni or any other choice toppings ( I used about 6 oz, but this is totally personal preference)
- Mozzarella cheese ( I used about 1 cup, again this is totally personal preference)
First, bake the garlic bread according to the package directions. The one we used we baked open-face at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes. You want it to be done, just not to done because we are going to bake it some more. (I always use foil and spray it will cooking spray for less mess when I bake, you can omit this step if you want)
Once garlic bread is baked add the pizza sauce and pepperoni toppings.
Then add the cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes at 450degrees.**
Now when it's nice and melty I turn on my broiler and broil it for just a couple of minutes to get it just golden brown. And when I say a couple of minutes I mean a COUPLE as in 1-2 minutes and don't walk away! ** If you don't use a broiler no problem, just increase your bake time from 5 minutes to 8-10 minutes.
My little guy came in from outside right when I needed to pull this one out so it was in about 4-5 minutes and got a little more brown then I would have liked. Luckily it wasn't burnt, but that just tells you how quick time goes when using a broiler.
Let it cool for a few minutes then slice for everyone to enjoy!
Quick & Easy Garlic Pizza Bread
- Frozen Garlic Bread
- Favorite Pizza Sauce ( I had left over marinara and it worked out fine, although I prefer our homemade pizza sauce)
- Pepperoni (or any other choice toppings) ( I used about 6 oz, but this is totally personal preference)
- Mozzarella cheese ( I used about 1 cup, again this is totally up to preference)
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions
- Add pizza sauce, pepperoni, & cheese
- Bake additional 5 minutes at 450 degrees (8-10minutes if not using a broiler)
- Broil additional 1-2 minutes until cheese starts to turn golden brown
- Cool, slice & enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this as much as we do! I would love to hear how your family has enjoyed this quick and easy garlic pizza bread!!
I may be linking up to these great parties:
Show It Off Monday, Meet Me Monday, Mop It Up Mondays, Making Monday Marvelous, Craftomaniac Monday, Make It Monday, Craft and Tell, Tuesday To Do Party, Tuesday Tutorials Link Party, Take A Look Tuesday, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft On, Tutorial Tuesday At Our Thrift Ideas Whatever Goes Wednesday, Create and Share, Show Off Your Stuff Party, Wow Me Wednesday, Mommy Club, Wow Us Wednesday, Do Something Crafty, The 36th Avenue Party, Show Us Your Find, Just A Party With My Peeps, Sugar and Spice,,Crafty Scrappy Happy Me Thursdays, Link Party Thursday at Somewhat Simple, Feature Yourself Friday, Blissful and Domestic Feature Friday, Shine On Fridays, Thirty Handmade Days Pity Party, Financial Friday, Free For All Friday, Feature Friday @ Blissful & Domestic Weekend Wrap Up Party, Sunday Linky Party, Serenity You Saturday, Sharing Saturday, Hookin Up With HOH