Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas!

I didn't think I was going to have another post for you all before Christmas, but I remembered I had started this one! I didn't want to wait until next year, because I think they are some really cute ideas!! 
**If you were here earlier, and had trouble with some of the links, I think I've fixed them! Enjoy**

My little guy would love playing with this playdoh, good luck trying to keep him from eating it though! 

A super yummy, (at least it looks yummy) cookie mix, and so festive with the peppermint!

I think this is perfect for a crafty guy. I would throw in a few clamps, a pair or work gloves, and I always get my man a new level. (It's a joke we've had for a long time, I think my husband has the most levels ever!)

I could always go for a new, cute apron! How adorable is this?

I know I would love something like this! Throw in a couple of cookies cutters and call it done!! This site has LOTS of ideas for different types of bakers! Be sure and check them out. 

I haven't seen anything as cute as this! Perfect for any little girl who loves earrings!

This would make a great teacher gift or gift of the office supply lover (aka: my dad!)! Don't forget to go to the site to download the free tag for your hi-lite goody bag!


How about a little pampering? Here are a couple of different gifts for spa like treatments!

Photo: The Gunny Sack
Need a few more different {Everything} In A Jar Ideas? This post has some great ideas with free printables!

And let's not forget about our furry friends! My Molly Jo Dog l would love some of these!

No time to put together a jar gift? Well grab a gift bag and some scrapbook paper and throw this adorable gift together! I may have to do this next year instead of baking the goodies....

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with your family & friends and please remember the Reason for the Season, the birth of Jesus Christ! You can find the story of Christmas here

Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...