Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Warming Up With Some Soup!

So I don’t have anything crafty for you all today. I’m working on Birthday Invitations for baby girls 1st Birthday, and they are taking me quite a bit longer than I wanted. Oh well, I think I finally figured out how I want them so that is a plus.

Not only are the invites taking me longer than I want, my little people have come down with whatever is going around. Luckily, thankfully no stomach bug (please no!), but we have fevers, coughs, and runny noses. And to boot, baby girl had a bit of a collision with the trim on the door leaving her a good size goose egg and bruise. This of course happened the day before she was supposed to have her 1-year photos taken. Luckily my photographer is WONDERFUL and said, “We will just reschedule” Thank You!

Yeah, it’s not very pretty, but she is a trooper! And yes, we did inform her doctor. I don't want anyone thinking I'm not a careful or an uncaring parent!  

Anyhow, I do want to share some soup recipes that I found via Pinterest. I’m not sure about you, but I have been down right cold for several days and soup is the only thing sounding good to me. Ok, maybe I could handle a trip to Hawaii, the Bahamas, or wherever there is nice warm hot sand, but since that isn’t going to happen anytime soon I think I will stick with a nice, hot bowl or two of soup!












I haven’t tried any of these recipes, but I will be soon! Which one looks yummy to you?






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...