Thursday, October 27, 2011

Last Minute Halloween Ideas

Can you believe we are only days away from Halloween? I have been so busy that I needed to come up with some quick, cute ideas for our Halloween party this weekend. Just in case some of you are in the same boat I am in, I wanted to share with you what I found. 

Let me know what you think and be sure to check out the links listed at the bottom of the post has they have several more fun ideas!

This is such a super cute, quick & easy decoration. I printed the 8x10 print and framed it in a black frame to place on my entry way table. You can find the link to the Halloween Subway Art here

I love this idea of Glow Stick Lanterns. I can't wait to try this. I have my jars and glow sticks ready. Learn how to make these glow-in-the-dark jars here

These Free Halloween printables are super quick way to dress up your Halloween tablescape


I think this is a really cute way to start off the Holiday with your little one. I can't wait to make these  Spider-Web Pancakes for my little guy. 

Witches Hat Cookies  quick, yummy, and easy to make. 


A quick, fun game everyone can enjoy and the best part, these Bingo Printables are free!

Photo: Vixenmade
I love this  Felt Jack-o-Lantern activity. Such a cute idea to keep little ones busy at your party or just while you are busy decorating! 

This Trick-or-Treat Treasure Hunt looks like so much fun. I'm hoping to use this tutorial for our little party this weekend. 


And in case you missed it, here is my tutorial for a fabric Halloween banner. 

I would love to hear from you what you made for Halloween! Please leave a comment below sharing which of the ideas was your favorite. 

Be sure and check out the featured above featured blogs as they have lots of other GREAT ideas!




Photobucket



vixenMade

The Crafting Chicks

3 comments:

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...