Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ideas for Construction/Dump Truck Theme Party

So today I want to share with you some pics of what and how you can use the Dump Truck Party decorations. These are pics from my little guys 1st birthday, we had so much fun!


We had this sign on the door as you came in. I googled "Caution" signs and found this and printed it off on yellow cardstock. Sorry I don't remember the source.


Our Entry way as you came in. Even the scarecrow got involved! The dump truck held the party favor bags and the plastic hard hats for the guests to wear. The "Caution" sign was again printed on Yellow Cardstock. 



Close-up of the smaller signs. I will have these listed on my shop soon! 

My little guy's Birthday Cake, it was fun & challenging!! The table spread was a black table cloth, some old plans/ or blue prints, we had a level on the table, and then little construction type trucks.



Better view of the plans and level. 


The Gift table had the same: black table cloth, plans, level, and of course colorful balloons!

My little guy before he smashed into his cake. I decorated the hard hat and made the highchair banner. The highchair banner can be purchased at my Etsy Shop Dump Truck/Construction Theme Highchair Banner 
Also, his Grammy made his absolutely adorable onesie that reads: "I Dig Being 1". I'm sure if you were interested, Bean could convince Grammy (with lots of hugs and kisses, of course) to make one for you too!


This was our Hall of Balloons. The Kids LOVED it!!! and it was a great, fun place to display the little guy's first year photo banner. I love the 1st year photo banner because it really lets you see just how fast and how much they grow in 12 months! It is Crazy!!!! You can also purchase the photo banner at my Etsy Shop at First Year Dump Truck Photo Banner


Anyhow, hope you enjoyed some of the ideas and different ways to use the Construction Theme decorations. Remember I love custom orders so if there is something you would like and you don't see it, just contact me. Check out my Etsy Shop for other items as well as more Construction Theme Items at BeanBugCrafts Etsy Shop

Until next time, make sure you use "caution" when planning your next party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...