Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunshine

Today we finally had sunshine! It has rained everyday so far in the month of August, so seeing the sun today was wonderful! I'm sure it still rained, but I didn't witness it so I'm happy about that!

I've been busy putting together party invitations & party decor for the Garden Theme Decorations I have listed on my etsy shop www.etsy.com/people/BeanBugCrafts It reminds me of when I originally did these for my niece's first birthday, I had to make 35 invites for her party which made a total of 105 little flowers just for the invites! So yes, I've done a large order in the past and would be more than happy to do it again.

This time I had a custom order for "Thank You" cards and cupcake toppers. I really liked how they turned out and have added them to my shop as well.

12 Cupcake Toppers (4 designs, 3 of each) $13+sh http://www.etsy.com/listing/79460117/flower-cupcake-topper-coordinates-with?ref=pr_shop

Set of 12 "Thank You" cards w/envelopes $17+sh http://www.etsy.com/listing/79361252/thank-you-card-set-of-12-flower-themed?ref=v1_other_2

Also, gearing up for my son's birthday party, idea's are finally starting to get rolling. More on that later though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...