Thursday, August 25, 2011

Retiring Product

Hey All,

I've been out the last few days trying to catch on some much needed TLC with my family. As you can imagine having two little ones, a husband, and trying to start a new business can be somewhat overwhelming. I've been trying to balance it all out, something I know we all can relate to in one way or another. Whew, Anyhow....

I wanted to announce that I will be retiring the Flower Decorations currently listed in my shop. I'm doing this to make room for all the wonderful ideas I have in my head for fall, Halloween, and Christmas. That's not to say that you won't see the flower decorations again, and since they are so popular who knows how long they will be retired ;-) but just in case,  if you were thinking of having a flower party or shower, now is the time to order the decorations!


Flower Confetti $9.00 for 50 count


Cupcake Toppers $13 for a set of 12

OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Flower Photo Banner $30

OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Flower "Happy Birthday" Banner $30 Personalization $1/letter; Flower Highchair Banner $15

OUT FOR PUBLICATION
Flower Pot Invitations Set of 12 $40

here are a couple more decorating ideas and favor ideas from other Etsy shops for your garden theme party or shower:




Paper flower Bouqet from TeRoDesigns on Etsy


DIY Paper Flower Bloom Balls-PDF ePattern by adamsblankie on Etsy



Personalized Flower Tote Bag by GabbsBags on Etsy

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...