Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inviting Fall Decor for Entryway

Today I thought I'd share with you my Fall Decor for my entryway table. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and I can't wait to start decorating for it. Since I have to be careful of what type of decorations I put on my porch, due to the rain, snow, or cold temperatures that we get, my entryway table is a great way for me to say "Fall" and  "Welcome" to anyone who visits. And an added bonus for me is that since it's at the bottom of our stairs it's one of the first things I get to see every morning. :-)

It has several of my favorite fall things: candy corn, burlap, pumpkins, scarecrows, baskets and just all the different fall colors  put together. I already had most of the decorations but I did add a few new homemade touches.


I just love these little chenille pumpkins! I didn't make these but got them a few years ago at a Covered Bridge Festival  and it's been on my "to-do" list to make more ever since. I really just need to do it! The little "Pumpkins 4-SALE" sign I made using kraft paper and paint, I thought it added just a nice little touch.

I made these "Fall" pots a few years ago from little terra cotta pots. I think they are one of my favorite things I've made yet! 

For the pots I just painted them green and added some ribbon to the rim. 

Then I added burlap and leaves, flowers & berries from different floral picks and arranged them the way I liked. The letters were cut using my Cricut Expression 2 and the A Child's Year Cartridge (this by the way, is one of my absolute favorite cartridges that I use in a lot of my projects)




I made a Mini "Welcome Fall" kraft banner for my scarecrow family.  

 I also made a candy corn holder from a mason jar, burlap & ribbon. 
Be sure and stop by later as I have a couple of tutorials 
for the banner and mason jar candy corn holder to share with you all! 


This super cute Halloween printable went well with my fall decorations. It's "Halloween" without taking over the fall decor. You can get find the free printable over at Sarah Dawn Designs Blog

Well, that's my little table, I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I do! I would love to know how you decorate for fall? 


*disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post, I'm pretty sure Cricut doen't even know about me or my cute little blog.  However, if Cricut ever wanted me to review their products I would be more than happy to :-)

  Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...