Monday, October 22, 2012

36 Halloween Party Decoration, Printables, & Favor Ideas

Hey all, sorry for getting the final party planning post out! I've been a little behind in my own party planning and then I thought I lost my post and had to start over then found it then....Argh!!! 


So, a party isn't complete without some decorations & some sort of party favor. I've collected some fun ideas that I think are super cute! There is a good mix of DIY projects and some are links to some super cute free printables, a little bit of everything to help you along your way to a fun party. Well, here it is! Thank goodness, Enjoy! 

Home Decorating Ideas: 






Pumpkin Decorating Ideas: 





Free Halloween Printables: 




Halloween Party Printables:




Halloween Tablescape Ideas: 





Halloween Treat Cup Ideas: 




Dress up those Halloween Cupcakes: 



Halloween DIY Banners & Decorations: 






Kid Halloween Game Ideas:





Halloween Favor Ideas: 



I have LOTS to do yet and still trying to figure out how to get it all done. And I'm sure, I won't get to everything on my list but I'll sure have fun trying ;-) I would love to know if you are planning a party and if you have any specific theme?

If you are just starting to follow along in my Halloween Party Planning Series, Welcome!
Here are the links to the other posts:
10 Halloween Kid-Friendly Drink Ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...